Select Page

 Former Student Transcript Request

Transcript Request: There are two options to request your transcript. There is a required form and fee that is due at the time of your request. This can be done in person or by mail only. To request an official or unofficial transcript for a college or university, potential job, military, or for yourself, please print, complete and sign the Former Student Transcript Request Form. There is a $5 fee for each copy requested. Requests will not be processed without payment.

Option 1: Mail the completed and signed request form with payment to the address at the bottom of the form or

Option 2: Bring the form in and pay your fee in accounting and leave the form and receipt for payment in the registrar’s inbox. Please allow 48 hours to locate your transcript and process your request.