What Drives Us
The mission of the Texas Empowerment Academy is to provide its students with a sound education in a nurturing and stable environment conducive to learning and academic excellence. Specific objectives for achieving high academic standards include:
- Providing a broad-based curriculum combining basic skills with fine arts, multicultural studies, self-awareness/self-
development courses, leadership skills athletics, science, engineering and computer technology.
- Giving individualized attention in a small classroom setting.
- Promoting enthusiasm for work and the acquisition of knowledge.
- Encouraging in students a sense of duty and responsibility to themselves and their community.
- Producing graduates who exceed the basic requirements for functioning effectively in society.